Thursday, May 13, 2010

Madeit.






I finally took the plunge and yesterday opened a shop on Madeit - it's an Australian site dedicated to gorgeous, handmade, Aussie talent... and you can buy there in Australian dollars!  Not sure why it's taken me so long to do it, maybe just the worry about not being able to manage two different online shops, but I'll see how it goes.  More excitingly, I started stocking my shop  yesterday, and last night in the Madeit Shopping Guide, staring back at me was my Amethyst Elephant!  Below is a little snippet of the Guide, the rest of which can be seen here!!

3 comments:

  1. i love madeit ... good luck with your store :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for entering my Facebook Fabric Giveaway, and good luck.

    Im loving the Amethyst elephant, she is gorgeous, im off over to your shop for a better look.

    Susie from
    I Just Love That Fabric

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!