Wednesday, June 12, 2013

KCW Day 5 :: Pyjama Day!

The boys always seem to need more pyjama pants and each year I feel like I add a bigger hem , and each year they outgrow them. So this time I added even more length to the hem in the hope that these will last them just that bit longer.


Pyjama pants are so gratifying to make because they come together super fast, especially is you use a one piece pattern!  These were made with the pattern in Sewing For Boys, omitting the faux fly for even speedier sewing, but adding about 5cm extra to the length.


The fabrics are from Spotlight, sold as a cotton poplin but feels more like a quilting cotton. The boys love the fabrics and there's enough left to make them some pyjama shorts for Summer! Win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!