Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Little Fun!

I have been a sideline follower of the Umbrella Prints Trimmings Competition for the last couple of rounds, wishing I had the time and energy to take part, but due to the busyness of market prep and sewing stock for retailers and customer orders it never happened.  So this year, with not doing markets due to life with a baby, and having so much extra time on my hands {!!} I decided to give it a go.  I have a basic idea of what I want to make, so we'll just have to wait and see if it turns out how I hope.  I really just want to create something I'd be happy to have on one of our walls that desperately needs an update!  Below is the pack I was sent, hope I can make it work!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!