Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2010 'Work' Christmas Party.


Last night I enjoyed a lovely night out with a few of my 'colleagues'!  A few weeks ago I was chatting with some regular stallholder buddies and we decided that as we spend most of our time working alone, we should get together for our own Christmas party - away from the market atmosphere - to chat and catch up without having to worry about being away from our stalls for too long.  Unfortunately I didn't think to take any happy snaps, but assure you that there were many laughs, good food and wine and plans for more of these nights!

So thanks for a great night Belinda (Snow White Meets Belle), Kim (Kaboodle Kits for Kids), Lauren (Baby Chic Designs) and Louise (Smallprint)!  We're hoping more of our market buddies can make the next night out, tentatively planned for before things start up next year, hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a restful break!  Now, on to our last market for 2010, Hide & Seek, this Sunday!

Image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!