Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Shop Handmade Canberra


Have you heard about Shop Handmade yet? It's a treasure trove of gorgeous handmade goodies - from lots of my favourite handmade designers -  all brought together under one roof for your shopping pleasure!!  Luckily for my bank balance, the shop is in Canberra, or I'd be a regular visitor... Soon you'll find a selection of IndigoElephant products at the Shop too as today I sent off a large box of stock! So if you happen to be in Canberra anytime, could I suggest heading over for a visit, I can guarantee you won't be disappointed. You'll find them at City Walk Boulevarde, Canberra City, please check the website for hours.

PS. We're also delighted to be part of Handmade Market in Canberra on December 4...so pop the date in your diary and hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!