Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Staying Warm!

This blog has been a little neglected lately...the kids have been sick -again - and my sewing machine has not been playing nicely - again.  On top of that I've been trying to complete some orders and prepare stock for the next Hide & Seek market this Sunday.  So if you're around Sydney, pop by and say hello at Wrights Rd Community Centre, Kellyville from 10am - 2pm.


The pram blankets were very popular at the last market so I've been making more, despite heading towards warmer weather!  The August winds are quite strong, and while great for drying washing, not so good for bubbas out and about in the chilly winds.  Most of these pram blankets are one of a kind and once they're gone, I can't be sure of finding the same fabric to make another.  The blankets are so lovely, I wish I could keep them all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!