Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Creative Mums :: Belinda - Snow White Meets Belle

As I mentioned yesterday, I feel very fortunate to have some creative mums at my kids playgroup, (and also many more amongst my friends) but today I'd like to introduce Belinda.  The talent behind the very new Snow White Meets Belle jewellery range.  With two little girls, it's easy to see where she came up with the shop name!


Belinda has a background in graphic design, followed by a few years mummy-ing, before the need for a creative outlet led to the opening of a Madeit shop stocking her gorgeous jewellery!  

Matt Black Leaf Earrings
Raindrop Pearls
Currently the range includes pieces in silver, matt gold and matt black, in earrings and necklaces. But keep checking back regularly as more items are on their way.

Pink Jade Drops
Matt Gold Marquise Necklace
 I'm looking forward to seeing her girls jewellery range, which will be available at the next Hide & Seek Market on August 22, at Wrights Rd Community Centre Kellyville.  But if you can't get there, just keep an eye on the online shop and join the facebook page for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!