Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Creative Mums

After my first Baby Elephant was born, like lots of other first time mums, I went along to our local Early Childhood Clinic to join a mothers' group. Admittedly feeling a bit nervous after hearing and reading plenty of horror stories about competitive mothers, and other general nastiness around similar groups, I was so happy to meet others who were down to earth and very, very normal!  There were about 17 or 18 mums in that original group, and once the formal sessions were done with, we formed a playgroup.  That was about 3 years ago, and our playgroup is still going strong. 

 Baby Elephant #1 and a very pregnant me playing with goop!

Icing and decorating biscuits.

It's through playgroup that I've gotten to know two very creative mums, Belinda & Kim.   They each run their own online shops, and I'm really pleased to share their products and shops here this week.  You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!