Thursday, June 17, 2010

Selling Fast.

Sometimes when fabrics are being selected it's easy to know they'll be a hit... other times it's trickier to gauge the response they'll get.  I'm getting to the last bits of certain fabrics, which have been very popular, and unfortunately they've either been discontinued, or have sold out really fast.  On Monday I spent a few hours trying to source more of these fabrics but was unsuccessful, so the following items are either sold out or almost sold out.


On the upside, there is a stash of Dribble Bibs cut out and ready to sew in the Woodland fabric, that I'd put somewhere safe, and unearthed while tidying the desk!  So they've been made up and I'm waiting for some better light to photograph them!

And now comes the fun job of sourcing lovely new fabrics to make into gorgeous things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!