Friday, October 7, 2011

Kids Clothes Week Challenge.



Did you know that the Elsie Marley Kids Clothes Week Challenge is on again next week?  I've been umm-ing and ahh-ing over whether to sew along, but figured it wouldn't hurt to join in the fun!  Especially since I've begun sorting through the mountains of fabric in the sewing room and 'found' way too many that I'd bought to sew something specific for the kids, which were then buried beneath other things.  Or I could even finish those half made projects that are starting to pile up, did you know that I have some unfinished summer pyjamas that I started for the boys last summer!  Thankfully they're a generous cut so I should be able to get away with it and they can wear them this summer!!

I have already pulled out my copy of the Oliver+S book, Little Things To Sew, as I've wanted to make the boys the reversible bucket hat from it. We'll see how it goes!!

image from Oliver & S

Please let me know if any of you are joining in with the Challenge too!  I'd love to see what you're making.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am already a fan on facebook but found your blog through your comment on madeits page. please pop over to http://sugar-ontop.blogspot.com/ and follow me! thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!