Tuesday, October 26, 2010

IndigoElephant In Action!

Kim sent in this pic of her little boy in one of his many bibs, "We would be changing his tops 10 times a day without them!"

I've recently been sent some photos of kids wearing their IndigoElephant bibs, and it delights me to see them in action, doing what they've been designed to do!  It also got me thinking that I'd love to see more, not just the bibs, but dummy clips, hair accessories, softies, washers, blankets... everything!! So you can either email them through to theindigoelephant [at] gmail [dot] com or upload them direct to the Facebook page, they will be added to the Facebook album, aptly titled IndigoElephant In Action and each photo will gain you an entry to win a $15 credit to be used in store.  And to keep giving you chances to win, let's do it monthly till the end of December!  So for October the two current photos have a great chance of winning, if you'd like your name in the hat as well, just send through a pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!