Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hello Blog.

It feels like ages since I've posted here (and caught up on reading my favourite blogs too)... I've been suffering a bit of post market burn out after sewing like a mad woman for two markets in September.  Not that it has deterred me from booking two in October and December!

So for the last week, I've been enjoying some time with my boys, developing some new things, getting to know my new sewing machine better, and trying to get my head around the fact that Christmas is less than 3 months away.

I also received some fabric I'd ordered to make my boys some summer pyjamas, and it was great to say "Yes" when they asked if it was for them! I've managed to wash and iron them, and hope to get them made before summer weather kicks in... 



I'm not usually a fan of licensed character items but the Dr Seuss fabrics are lovely, and the boys love pointing out who they can find on there!  The other one is an organic cotton from Monaluna's Circa 50s range, the patterns are great for boys, so it was hard to limit myself to just the one. I might have to go back for more later!

1 comment:

  1. Love Dr. Seuss - that looks like fun. Thanks again for the bibs. They made my sister-in-law a bit jealous I think :p.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!