Monday, September 6, 2010

A Lovely Surprise.

Last weekend was all about the dads so I held off posting this despite my excitement... But on Saturday I won some gorgeous jewellery handmade by Jess of Epheriell Designs.  Thanks so much Jess!!  I love her work and have been eyeing off these beauties for awhile, aren't they lovely?!  Simple and elegant, I can't wait to wear them.  Can I recommend taking a peek at her shops? You can find the links on her blog.



Jess is also the curator of the Epheriell Designs Bazaar and to celebrate the opening is giving away a $30 voucher to spend in any of the shops... You can enter to win at her blog.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely set!! I'll have to visit her blog and enter to win. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!