Friday, October 2, 2009

Thursday Treasures - Little Sapling Toys

I can't stop checking out the beautiful items at LittleSaplingToys! They have such a wonderful range of gorgeous wooden toys and teethers, and if I could just narrow down my favourites, Noah would be biting down on one right now, instead of the bright plastic thing he's got in his mouth!

"The wood used for our toys is either reclaimed or FSC Certified hardwood and is sanded
satin-smooth. We use a local beeswax and organic jojoba oil finish to bring out the natural beauty of the woods. Our teethers are left bare.
+
All the paper products and packaging Little Sapling Toys uses is recycled and recyclable.
+
We plant a tree through Trees for the Future for every toy sold.
+ We parti
cipate in Idaho Green Power Program to offset our business and personal energy usage."

Nick and Kimber have been able to successfully quit their day jobs to run this business and spend quality family time together. They were recently interviewed about this on etsy, and their inspirational story can be found here.
I have included some images of a few of my favourites from their shop, but again struggled to select just a few, so recommend checking them out!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!