Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Dreamers...

It would be safe to say that Sydney and surrounding areas are saturated with markets at the moment, however, every now and then I come across one that gets me a little bit excited and wanting to be a part of the action.  Apart from Handmade Canberra, would be the gorgeous, handmade Bluebird Market at the Blue Mountains, which I'm really hoping to be a part of one day. 


But coming up really soon is a brand new, 100% handmade, Dreamers Market.  The first market will be held on September 1 at the Riverside Theatres Courtyard in Parramatta, can you tell I'm already looking forward to getting back into the market scene!  Hopefully this baby will co-operate and I can man my stall myself on the day!!  In the lead up to the market the organisers have a stack of great giveaways planned so head over to the Facebook page, like it, check the box to say you'll be at the market and you'll automatically go into the running to score some handmade goodies. What have you got to lose, head over and check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!