Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Week That Was...

Another week has slipped past, faster than expected (again).  Things have been super busy at IndigoElephant HQ, as always there's the constant juggle between parenting and working, which will only become trickier once #3 arrives!  I'm hoping to be a bit better organised by then, or at least that's the aim!  If you'd like to see what's been keeping me busy, read on:


Buying new fabric, washing it and watching it dry!  Can't wait to cut into some of this lot today.  I'm particularly loving the second from the right (above), it's called Ice Cream from Riley Blake's Fly A Kite range, the colours are just gorgeous!


Also arriving during the week was something for me... Lotta Jansdotter's Standing Stones in yellow.  I'm planning on using it to myself a Make It Perfect Versatile Wrap Skirt to get me through this pregnancy.  It'll look great with boots through Winter and sandals during Summer, as long as I don't hate it by then!


Of course most of the week has been spent working on Face Washer sets and Burp Cloths... pinning, sewing, trimming, turning, ironing, top stitching and packaging in the lead up to Handmade Canberra on March 10.  You'll find us there on the Saturday only, as I can't manage a two day event at the moment.  If you do come along, please stop and say hi, it's always wonderful to meet you guys in person!!



The coming week will probably look much the same, with lots of cutting, pinning and sewing squeezed in amongst the regular Mummy-type things that fill my week.  Hope you all have a fantastic week too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!