Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Crayon Wallets Galore!

image from Maddison Scarlett Photography
At the moment, every spare minute I have is occupied with 'making' in preparation for Handmade Canberra on October 1-2I'm really looking forward to the fantastic atmosphere that is always a part of this great market but I've never done a two day event before and have no idea what to expect in terms of visitors to the market and how much stock I'll need?  So, I keep making... and making... and making!  

There are a few new {limited} items that I'm very excited to be taking down, and will share those soon.  But for now, it's all about the Crayon Wallet!  These were hugely popular in the lead up to Christmas last year, because not only are they super cute, and encourage creativity in little ones, but they are the kind of gift that keeps giving.  How, you ask?  Well, on the surface they're a gift for a child, but really they are a gift for the parent too, they are easy to fit into a handbag (or man-bag!), and ready to entertain your little one while you enjoy a coffee, wait for the doctor, or for a meal to arrive... the possibiliteis are endless!  With eight Crayola crayons and a blank notepad included, the Crayon Wallet is ready to go - straightaway!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!