Monday, January 11, 2010

Weekend Reflections 04

Another busy weekend has just flown past, did anyone see where it went?  We had two sick boys to look after so spent most of our time at home.  They're doing ok but have bad colds and the 'coughers' as my little 2 y.o. would say.  Luckily for me, the patterns I bought arrived last Thursday and I was in the middle of making myself a skirt!!! And yes, I've finished, and yes it was hugely rewarding.  Though I'm not sure I'm ready to share a photo of it just yet... but it definitely turned out better than the peasant top nightmare!!

It's so wonderful to have a new little challenge, a new skill to learn and something to stretch one's mind with.  I'm hoping I'll also be able to make the kids some shorts, nothing too fancy, just something to play around in.

On the shop front, IndigoElephant is almost up to 100 sales, so to celebrate, the next five buyers will receive a complimentary set of bobby pins with their purchase, just let me know which set you'd like in the 'message to seller' at checkout.  The newest elephant buddy is now available instore... it's just gorgeous - if I do say so myself!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!